Who we are?
KSD Support Services Limited (part of the KSD Group) is one of the fastest growing, privately owned, building maintenance and facilities management support services companies in the UK, delivering high levels of service to key blue-chip clients.
Our commitment to you
We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously and we value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information. We will provide clear information about how we use your personal information, be transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it and whom we share it with.
The type of personal information that we collect from you
When you engage with us via our website or social media platforms you may provide personal information about yourself, for example including your name, email address and telephone number.
You may also provide us with personal information when you apply for a job on our website and this may include additional details such as home address, date of birth, photograph and CV. Unless you ask us to keep such information on file for future opportunities or we need to retain such information for compliance with our legal obligations, in the event that you are unsuccessful, we will only retain this personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary to process your application.
How we use your personal information
We will only use your personal information in compliance with all the relevant laws and may use it in one or more of the following ways:
(a) We may use the contact information you supply to respond to any enquires and requests;
(b) Where you give us consent, we will use your personal information to provide you with information about our services that may be of interest to you;
(c) Where relevant, we will process your personal information for recruitment and employment.
We may share your personal information with:
• KSD Support Services Ltd employees who require it to perform their jobs;
• Organisations that support the services we provide to you;
• Anyone you give us permission to share it with;
• Official bodies to detect and prevent criminal activity e.g., money laundering, theft, fraud, terrorism, cybercrime;
• In exceptional circumstances, if we are sold or merged with another company we may disclose your information to a potential buyer, including your personal information and other information concerning your relationship with us, so that they can continue to provide the services we provide to you.
We will never sell your personal information and we take steps to protect your personal information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing.
How we store your personal information
The security of your personal information is very important to us, and we are committed to ensuring that your personal information is as secure as possible. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
How long we keep your personal information
In line with data protection law, will we only endeavor to retain your personal information for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. Following this period, we will then delete it safely and securely. For further information on specific retention periods please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Under data protection law, as you are providing us with your personal information, it is important to us that you are aware of the following rights that you have in relation to our processing of that personal information.
• You have the right to be informed. This means that we must tell you how we use your personal information, and this is the purpose of this privacy notice;
• You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. If you think the personal information that we hold is inaccurate or needs updating, please contact us at email@example.com and we will check and correct it if necessary. We are committed to holding personal information that is accurate and current;
• You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. There is no charge for us providing this information to you. If you would like to make a request, you must notify us in writing. Please refer to the contact details section in this Policy. On receipt of the request, we will respond to you in one month;
• You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
• You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances;
• You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
• You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
Stopping us contacting you
If you have provided us with consent to supply you with marketing and information, you can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us
KSD Support Services Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 04212679.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, our processing of your personal information, or about your rights over your personal information, please contact us:
Write to us at (postal address): Patcham Place, London Road, Brighton, BN1 8YD
Email us at: email@example.com
By telephone: 01273 559293
How to complain
We hope that you will not need to, but if you do want to make a complaint or if you have any concerns about how we use your personal information, please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unhappy with how we deal with your complaint, you also have the right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”).
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Changes to this Policy
This privacy notice was published on 01 February 2021.
We regularly review and, where necessary, we may change and update his privacy notice from time to time. Any changes we make to it in the future will be posted on this page, so please check back regularly to check for any updates or changes.